GeoPot SquatPot Fabric Pot - Round Bottom
Three-a-Light? How About Three-A-Pot?
The Squat Pot is the perfect fabric pot for those growing with cuttings or looking to stretch their soil. At half the height and double the width of traditional GeoPots, Squat Pots are ideal for cloned plants or even applications with multiple shallow rooting plants in one pot.
Durability Meets Design
The geotextile fabric is made from BPA free plastics, and the marine-grade thread performs season after season - in even the harshest salt and moisture laden conditions. GeoPot SquatPot Fabric Gardening Pots boast some of the thickest fabric material on the market, and are easily reusable and washable at the end of a season. The porous fabric allow for air to enter on all sides, providing great drainage and creating a healthy environment for the root zone. The SquatPot is specifically designed to help promote lateral root development and even drying throughout.
Benefits of GeoPot SquatPot Fabric Gardening Pots:
- Aerated fabric pot - promotes healthy roots through air pruning, leading to better fruit and higher yields.
- Durable, washable, reusable for up to 5 cycles, making them a great buy for commercial and personal growers alike.
- Strong marine-grade stitching and quad-stitch seam
- Allows proper water drainage, and naturally keeps roots cool.
- Specifically designed to help promote lateral root development and even drying throughout