Geopot Fabric Gardening Pot with Handles (Black)
Built to Handle Any Job.
The handles on Geopot Fabric Pots with Handles are constructed with marine-grade, durable stitching to ensure they stay happily attached - no matter the job. Handles make moving your plants to that perfect spot easy, and are available in sizes up to 65 Gallons.
Best-in-Class Fabric Pots
Designed with function and durability at the forefront, Geopot Fabric Pots with Handles combine excellent breathability, high drainage, and sturdy construction to deliver a long lasting, dependable fabric pot product. The geotextile fabric is made from BPA free plastics, and the marine-grade thread performs season after season - in even the harshest salt and moisture laden conditions. Geopot Fabric Pots with Handles boast some of the thickest fabric material on the market, and are easily reusable and washable at the end of a season. Available with handles, and in Velcro Transplanter variations, Geopot Fabric Pots with Handles can be utilized for every stage of plant life. Geopot Fabric Pots with Handles are available in sizes up to 65 Gallons.
Benefits of Geopot Fabric Pots:
- Aerated fabric pot - promotes healthy roots through air pruning, leading to better fruit and higher yields.
- Durable, washable, reusable for up to 5 cycles, making them a great buy for commercial and personal growers alike.
- Self-supporting square bottom design
- Strong marine-grade stitching on handles and quad-stitch seam
- Allows proper water drainage, and naturally keeps roots cool.
- Handles allow for easy movement of pots
Geopot fabric pots are available in Tan for those looking to provide extra reduction in root zone temperature.