GeoPot Fabric Gardening Pot (Tan)
Designed with function and durability at the forefront, Geopot fabric pots combine excellent breathability for heat regulation, high drainage, and sturdy construction to deliver a long lasting, dependable fabric pot product. The geotextile fabric is made from BPA free plastics, and the marine-grade thread performs season after season - in even the harshest salt and moisture laden conditions. Geopot fabric pots boast some of the thickest fabric material on the market, and are easily reusable and washable at the end of a season. Available with handles, and in Velcro Transplanter variations, Geopot fabric pots can be utilized for every stage of plant life. Geopot fabric pots are available in sizes up to 1000 Gallons.
Benefits of Geopot fabric pots:
- Aerated fabric pot - promotes healthy roots through air pruning, leading to better fruit and higher yields.
- Durable, washable, reusable for up to 5 cycles, making them a great buy for commercial and personal growers alike.
- Self-supporting square bottom design
- Strong marine-grade stitching on handles and quad-stitch seam
- Allows proper water drainage, and naturally keeps roots cool.
Geopot fabric pots are available in Black.