GeoPot Fabric Gardening Pot (Tan)
Best-in-Class Fabric Pots
Designed with function and durability at the forefront, Tan Geopot Fabric Pots combine excellent breathability for heat regulation, high drainage, and sturdy construction to deliver a long lasting, dependable fabric pot product. The geotextile fabric is made from BPA free plastics, and the marine-grade thread performs season after season - in even the harshest salt and moisture laden conditions. Tan Geopot Fabric Pots boast some of the thickest fabric material on the market, and are easily reusable and washable at the end of a season. Available with handles, and in Velcro Transplanter variations, Tan Geopot Fabric Pots can be utilized for every stage of plant life. Tan Geopot Fabric Pots are available in sizes up to 400 Gallons.
Benefits of Tan Geopot Fabric Pots:
- Aerated fabric pot - promotes healthy roots through air pruning, leading to better fruit and higher yields.
- Reduced root zone temperature in hot climates.
- Durable, washable, reusable for up to 5 cycles, making them a great buy for commercial and personal growers alike.
- Self-supporting square bottom design
- Strong marine-grade stitching on handles and quad-stitch seam
- Allows proper water drainage, and naturally keeps roots cool.